My Past Research
(*) This page consists of almost all papers that I have written since 1984.
Recent Publication List (DBLP database)
Recent Paper Manuscripts (arXiv.org)
(*) Lecture Notes 2018 about My Past Research (only on complexity theory)
Lecture 1 - Basic Computation Models
Lecture 4 - Relativizations and Hierarchies
Lecture 5 - Structural Properties by Finite Automata
Lecture 7 - Cryptographic Concepts for Finite Automata
Lecture 8 - Constraint Satisfaction Problems
Lecture 9 - Combinatorial Optimization Problems
lecture 10 - Average-Case Complexity
Lecture 11 - Basics of Quantum Information
Lecture 12 - BQP, NQP, Quantum NP, and Quantum Finite Automata
Lecture 13 - Quantum State Complexity and Advice
Lecture 14 - Quantum Cryptographic Systems
Lecture 15 - Quantum Interactive Proofs
(*) The following papers are not listed in the above DBLP database.
Refereed Journal Publications: Published
· T. Yamakami. Quantum list decoding of classical block codes of polynomially small rate from quantumly corrupted codewords. Baltic Journal of Modern Computing, Vol.4(4), pp.753-788, 2016.
· M. Takano and T. Yamakami. Classification of intermediate predicate logics under the type of deductive completeness. Reports on Mathematical Logic, Vol.24, pp.17-23, 1990.
Refereed Contributions: Conference Proceedings
· K. Iwama, R. Raymond H.P., S. Yamashita, and T. Yamakami. Quantum complexity of noisy IP query. The 2nd ERATO Workshop on Quantum Information Science (EQIS'02), September 2002.
· T. Yamakami. Computational complexity of languages counting random oracles. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, Vol.1388, pp.189-202, 1989.
Poster Presentation: Poster Session
· A. Kawachi, T. Koshiba, H. Nishimura, and T. Yamakami. A quantum trapdoor one-way function that relies on the hardness of the graph automorphism problem. The 3rd ERATO Conference on Quantum Information (EQIS'03), Kyoto, September 4-6, 2003.
· H. Nishimura, T. Yamakami, and A. Kawachi. Complexity of quantum generation and distinguishability. The 4th Annual Conference on Mathematics of Information Technology and Complex Systems (MITACS'03), Ottawa, May 8-10, 2003.
· K. Iwama, R. Raymond H.P., S. Yamashita, and T. Yamakami. Quantum complexity of noisy IP query. The 6th Annual Symposium on Quantum Information Technology (QIT'02), Kyoto, May 2002.
Non-Refereed Contributions: Technical Reports and Recently Submitted Papers
· T. Yamakami. Multiple quantum zer-knowledge proofs with constant-space verifiers. Unpublished manuscript, 2005.
· A. Balyuk and T. Yamakami. Theory and applications of counting circuits. Unpublished manuscript, June, 2004.
· T. Yamakami. Theory and applications of limited quantumization. Unpublished manuscript, July, 2002.
· T. Yamakami. A recursive definition of quantum polynomial time. Unpublished manuscript, 2001.
· T. Yamakami. Uniform AC0 counting circuits. Unpublished manuscript, University of Toronto, November, 1996.
· T. Yamakami. Simplicity. Unpublished manuscript, University of Toronto, 1995.
· T. Yamakami. Polynomial helpers of robust machines. Technical Report, Gunma University, 1990.
· Cardinal number theory. Undergraduate Graduation Thesis, University of Tsukuba, 1984.
· On logic related to Prior's modal calculus Q. Master's Thesis, Shizuoka University, 1986.